30 ways to brighten your month
What is #OperationLoveNovember? See my previous blog post for why and how we came up with these ideas.
After we finished up #OperationLoveNovember this past fall, I had a few people ask for our list of actions that we came up with, either to use now in January or February (which can also be hard months), or to refer to next year. So, in no particular order, here they are:
- Go for a brisk walk no matter the weather
- Make a paper snowflake
- Do a series of sun salutations
- Watch a movie
- Eat vegetables for breakfast
- Wear something fancy
- Make hot chocolate
- Do some origami
- Put on swing music and dance the Charleston
- Eat ice cream
- Do a sudoku puzzle
- Go for a nighttime stroll
- Make a cup of proper chai (recipe here!)
- Play a card game
- Take a hot bath
- Bake something
- Play a silly computer game
- Read the comics
- Lie on the floor for 10 minutes and breath
- Wear hand-knit socks (or your favourite pair of socks)
- Buy yourself flowers
- Try a new recipe
- Colour a picture or sketch a drawing
- Play cat's cradle
- Paint your toenails
- Make a friendship bracelet
- Have a fancy drink
- Read a chapter of a favourite book
- Buy yourself a treat
- Call/email/write a friend you haven't talked to recently
Please feel free to use, adapt, and enjoy!
Laisser un commentaire
Voir l'article entier
Getting to know Catherine from The Small Bird Workshop
Fifteen Years of Sweet Paprika!
This year we're celebrating Sweet Paprika's 15th anniversary, and it's honestly been a bit hard to get my head around where the time has gone! We've been looking back through some of our old photos, and thought it would be fun to share a little retrospective here. Our little business has come a long way in the past 15 years!
Most of the images I'm including are not our polished product photos (although those have also come a long way since the early days), but more of a behind-the-scenes look at some of the memorable stepping stones along our journey.