Intro to Yarn Dyeing - February 11
Taught by Armen Keuchguerian
All materials are provided for this one-day workshop and you'll go home with at least 2 skeins of your own hand-dyed yarn.
Learn how to dye your own beautiful yarn! We'll cover all the basics, including preparing the skeins, hand-painting, kettle-dyeing and home-dyeing safety.
This is an introductory level workshop. No previous experience is required.
Date: Saturday, February 11, 2023
- Location: Sweet Paprika dye studio (137 Rue Saint-Ferdinand, room 223, Montreal)
- Fee: $115 + tax (includes all materials)
- All workshops will run with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5 students.
- We require payment in full in order to reserve a space.
- We have a 5-day cancellation policy. Your payment will not be refunded unless you cancel at least 5 days before the workshop start time.
- We reserve the right to cancel classes due to low enrollment. Should this occur, all class fees will be refunded.
- This class is bilingual.
COVID-19 Policy: Since participants will be working in close proximity we will ask that all participants wear a mask during the entire workshop. However, our studio is located in a shared space, and we can’t guarantee that other tenants accessing their spaces within the room during the workshop time will be masked.